There may come a time that you would like to create your own post in our posting platform, and you are welcome to do that! As a $99 Social client, you have full editing and creating functionalities in the platform.
1. Head to https://login.propostingplatform.com/home.htm
2. Use your login details to access the platform. These details would have been granted to you along with the email we sent with account setup instructions or confirmation. If you have lost track of them, please reach out to our Support team and they’ll happily send them to you again!
3. Navigate to the content calendar by clicking on the calendar icon
4. Click on the blank calendar on the date you would like to make your post
5. A box to compose your message in will pop up. Enter your text, including a link if you wish
6. Click on the Attach Media button below the text box to add an image
7. Highlight the box next to the social network you want to post on underneath the Target profiles section
8. Choose Post Now or Post Later and schedule a time for your post from the date and time drop down menus
9. When you are ready to go live with your post, click the button in the bottom right-hand corner, and you are good to go! Alternatively, you can save the post as a Draft for later.
Here’s a short walkthrough video on how to create a post:
Our support team is also happy to create posts on your behalf, so feel free to reach out to them if you would like us to take the reins or if you have any questions at [email protected].