2. Use your login details to access the platform. These details would have been granted to you along with the email we sent with account setup instructions or confirmation. If you have lost track of them, please reach out to our Support team and they’ll happily send them to you again!
3. Navigate to the content calendar by clicking on the calendar icon
4. Click directly on the post you wish to edit. Posts that have not yet gone live onto your socials yet are the only posts you can edit, and they will show as light blue. Once a post is dark blue, you can no longer edit it from within the posting platform.
5. A box to compose your message in will pop up. You can now add or remove text, hashtags, change links, etc.
6. Click on the Attach Media button below the text box to add an image
7. Highlight the box next to the social network you want to post on underneath the Target profiles section
8. Choose Post Now or Post Later and schedule a time for your post from the date and time drop down menus
9. When you are ready to go live with your post, click the Schedule button in the bottom right-hand corner, and you are good to go! Alternatively, you can save the post as a Draft for later.
Please make sure to inform our support team of any changes you have made to posts so we can keep your content specialist in the loop about how they can improve your content in the future.
Here’s a short walkthrough of how editing a post works:
Our support team is also happy to create posts on your behalf, so feel free to reach out to them if you would like us to take the reins or if you have any questions at [email protected].