There are two different ways to do this and each way has it’s benefits and drawbacks.
Option One: Use our authorization buttons.
The benefits: This is quick and easy to do.
The drawbacks: If we lose connection with any of your social pages, which happens occasionally, we will need to get in contact with you to fix the issue. If you tend to procrastinate, it may take a while for this to get fixed and you'll miss posts.
How to do this: Access our authorization buttons here.
Option Two: Give us direct access to your social media pages through admin access and/or login details.
The benefits: In the event that we lose connection with any of your social pages, we can easily reconnect without even needing to reach out to you (in most cases).
The drawbacks: You may not be comfortable passing along your login information due to security worries (and that's okay).
How to do this: The process is different for Facebook vs. the other social networks, but it's easy for each.
- Visit your company's Facebook page.
- Click the Settings button directly above the profile banner photo.
- Click Page Roles in the left-hand menu.
- Add [email protected] (Sophia Scott) and give either admin or editor access.
- Click Save and let us know you've added us so we can accept.
For all other networks, you’ll need to send over your login details. We need:
- Your username.
- The email address associated with your account.
- Your password. Note: If you change your password at any time, please let us know immediately so we can reestablish a connection should it be removed by the change.
Have questions or need to send in your login details? Contact our Support team and let us know what we can help with!