Our reseller plans were design to give you access to our reseller program and help you onboard clients easily and efficiently. Here’s what you’ll receive with all three reseller plans:
- Access to our reseller dashboard, which will essentially be your client hub. This is where you'll onboard new clients, change or remove services, or cancel clients if necessary. You will also have access to invoices, FAQs for both you and your clients, and more. You are welcome to take any information off of this dashboard for use in your own marketing materials or client handouts.
- Access to our posting platform where you'll be able to manage the posts we create for your clients. You can do things like review posts in queue, edit them if needed, export the posts for your client, and create your own one-time posts if you’d like to.
- Access to our custom white-label reporting tool so you can provide reports on engagement and other social network stats for your clients. We will even make sure you know how to use the platform easily so you can make ongoing reporting a quick and easy process.
- Depending on the reseller plan you choose, you may also receive things like a dedicated account manager, free LinkedIn posts for your clients, free Facebook Ad management for your own company, and much more.
Here’s what isn’t included in our reseller plans, and will need to be purchased separately:
- Daily posts to your (or a client’s) social media pages.
- Facebook Ads for your client. Note: The Agency Plan does include free Facebook Ad management for your business, but not for a client’s business.
- Twitter management, blog posts, profile creation, or any of our other client services.