There are two different ways to do this and each way has it’s benefits and drawbacks.
Option One: Use our white-label authorization buttons
The benefits: This is quick and easy to do. Our buttons are fully white-label, so you can pass them along to your client without fear of them finding out about $99 Social.
The drawbacks: If we lose connection with any of your client’s social pages, which happens occasionally, we will need to get in contact with you to fix the issue. If you did not authorize the pages yourself, you will then need to contact your client to have them authorize us again. If they tend to procrastinate, it may take a while for this to get fixed and they'll miss posts.
How to do this: Access our authorization buttons here. Feel free to bookmark this link, since you'll likely use it again in the future.
Option Two: Give us direct access to your client’s social media pages through admin access and/or login details.
The benefits: In the event that we lose connection with any of your client’s social pages, we can easily reconnect without even needing to reach out to you (in most cases).
The drawbacks: Your client may not be comfortable passing along their login information due to security worries.
How to do this: The process is different for Facebook vs. the other social networks, but it's easy for each.
- Visit the company's Facebook page (or have your client do this if you do not have access).
- Click the Settings button directly above the profile banner photo.
- Click Page Roles in the left-hand menu.
- Add [email protected] (Sophia Scott) and give either admin or editor access. Sophia is one of our covert personas that you are welcome to claim as your own employee. She is not traceable to our company in any way.
- Click Save and let us know you've added us so we can accept.
For all other networks, you’ll need to collect your client’s login details. We need:
- Their username.
- The email address associated with their account.
- Their password. Note: If the client changes their password at any time, please let us know immediately so we can reestablish a connection should it be removed by the change.
Have questions or need to send in your login details? Contact our Support team and let us know what we can help with!