**NOTE: Please know that this will completely remove our access to post to your Facebook page. If you are still paying for our services, we do not recommend this.
- Visit facebook.com and log into your account.
- Click the dropdown arrow at the top left, then Settings & Privacy.
- Click Settings.
- Click Business Integrations in the left-hand menu.
- Check the box next to Social Connector, then click Remove.
- !! IMPORTANT !! If you check the box labeled "Delete posts, videos or events Social Connector posted on your timeline", all of your posts from our service will be removed from your page. Use this at your own risk! We will not reimburse you for missing posts.
- Click Remove once more.